Monday 7 April 2008

And on a less serious note...shopping!

I cannot believe I did it, but well, too late now. Due to the fact I was stuck at home for three days now I had to much time to browse and look for shoes (my discreet hobby). So, ladies and gentlemen, two years after the arrival to this country I got those:

Not one, two...and I am still not sure if I will wear them, but I love the design.

No more sitting in front of my pc and thinking about shopping, done enough for this month!
Which reminds me - I have received the ordered first copy of Photoicon, the only digestible Photo magazine in the UK.

..the only place where I have seen all the current crucial exhibitions mentioned, together with  Mediastorm. Good stuff, pity that it's a quarterly..

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: