Saturday 31 May 2008

Naked Conversations, by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel


Just finished it.It's all still fresh and I feel I have focussed mainly on the topics I am currently interested in and the rest needs more thinking (and browsing!) mainly web ethics. I read his Corporate Weblog Manifesto , moved on to the one written by Allan Jenkins, and later here:)
[Oh, well, drifted away from the book, didn't I? Apologies, I am dead tired and sleepy:/]
Anyway, the best part of the book I think (the main idea of convincing readers to write corporate blog is known to me, but then again I am quite late with reading this book:P) was 'Blogging Rights and Wrongs'/ Every blogger should read those because those apply to all types of blogs.
Very good study!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: