Friday 23 May 2008

From my diary, 23.05.08

It has been a year since...my world has recovered. His too, I believe. Exactly a year ago I made the bravest and the simplest choice of my life - my own freedom and independence (in terms of basic human rights). I wanted away from someone who tried to claim me for himself without any ethical constraints.

As a paradox Ethics was mentioned on my annual review today, hm...life can be so hilarious, no wonder I do not need TV, ha!

But, to stay serious, some of you might know me personally, some of you work with me, some of you know my ex. I only hope that you will understand that this is a purely private blog and I really hope it will not affect your opinion on any of us. We live, work, create next to each over and some of our life aspect are simply undiscovered.

Well, I need to and I decided to write about it simply because I think I have learned my lesson and there is lot's of women (every fourth woman in the UK!!!) who need my words and need your support. If you ask me why you should donate I will simply show the reasoning behind charities like Amnesty International simply by bringing up myself as example again. It was due to the Woman's Aid (both personal service, as well as website info) and (remarkably professional, polite and kind) Police services that I managed so well. So I KNOW it is worth it and I KNOW it is an issue not talked about but existing.

So once again - PLEASE SUPPORT those who know how, when and where to help!

Thank you in advance!

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT DURING LAST YEAR. I COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT YOU!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: