Saturday 30 August 2008

OPACO short movie

I watched a film tonight - short one:)
Check it out yourself! I don't know what is happening to me nowadays - strange things...first of all I find all the stuff I have missed on-line during last few years and it makes me feel...strangely enough...but it makes me feel OLD. (for those who do not know me personally - I do not really are about my biological age, I am just concerned about time left to enjoy the art)...I also feel slow, I loose my breath when nervous (I hope no one noticed so far).. I even brake glasses and plates incidentally!
Whatever is happening, I feel uneasy about my current state of body and soul...this being completely irrational too.
But...OPACO is a short move made with Nikon D50 camera. Amazing story, really well thought trough idea and brilliant technique. I love it!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: