Sunday 17 August 2008

Blondies more successful?



Photographs: AFP/ AP

Just checked my new Twitter followers and discovered Hong Kong Wong blog post about the opening on Beijing Olympics, this one here..
Let me quote the source as well: 'The little girl who starred at the Olympic opening ceremony was miming and only put on stage because the real singer was not considered attractive enough, the show's musical director said."
Now, remember my post about me staying consciously blond? And you think I was joking?
Check what Hong Kong Wong mentions and the Guardian write about the looks related to the successfulness of women in China and the UK and think about it? Personally I have experienced more positive responses to my enquiries both at work as well as in private life - that in the UK and Hungary. I wonder how it works in other parts of the world.

I will not go into the details of how ethical the opening situation of Olympics was, it's quite obvious:/

No comments: