Friday 29 August 2008

Group Hug.us

I was given the link to Group Hug today and I simply cannot believe this project kicked of in 2003! Gabriel Jeffrey, brilliant photographer, founder of the site writes in the ABOUT section: 'Since launch, millions of people have visited, and hundreds of thousands have confessed. The press has been kind, The Vatican is officially not a fan, and numerous individuals have found inspiration in these pages, which have inspired countless clones and spinoffs, a play, a few art installations, and a book.'

Me, I am reading it and reading and apart from a few troubling post I actually find it a good idea - a place where one can stay completely honest and anonymous - each of us needs something like that time to time. I'll keep the link for worst times;)
Thanks for the tip, Seb!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: