Saturday 8 March 2008

talking about Poland

I met two Polish boys (via Freecycle by the way). One of them works in Wantage for Autotype on new film technologies. I learned something new about Nokia phones and their screens;) I also learned that one of the first photo films was developed by them, in Wantage!
I have met a guy with a half-Polish daughter and a very shy girlfriend. Must be shy, because when I invited him over with his pair the answer was 'Will you not eat her?' (I have the impression he thinks I'm a feminist, well there isn't much difference in my case between feminism and realism, I'm affraid :P).
Still, this statement reminded me of girl I looked up to in Budapest and made me feel good, after all the shit that has happened to me and around me.

Nice weekend and nice evening too...

Blogged with Flock

No comments: