Thursday 15 November 2007

Chosen, not

'Russian doomsday sect threatens mass suicide' Yes, they believe the world comes to an end (see: Matchbox 20 in next post) but what right do we have to intervene in their believes? One might ask, still - I have believed in one of the highest virtues (love?) and got mistreated, and swear the God (not a Catholic anymore, so swearing is not a sin ha!) I would love anyone could have intervened...those who knew the truth already! And I am upset they didn't! I know the world will last longer than until May 2008, well I hope so, because that is the month of my next exhibition...and I cannot believe someone can be foolish enough to let one charismatic personality to lead them to death!
::
How strong is the faith and how important for the church is it? Should a nun stay a cleaner (read the article carefully!: 'three nuns working in a community near Rome decided they had been pushed too far when the local bishop demanded they double up as personal cleaners for two ageing priests' - why doubled? why should they stop supporting youngsters, leave their already important duties?) I think we are not talking about the pride here, not theirs at least....That is one of the reasons why I left the Catholic church, I am afraid.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: