Sunday 16 December 2007

Sunflowers

I've been to the National Gallery yesterday...
Disappointed, tired, fed up, sad, lonely, angry, upset...unmotivated, felt like turning back...
I entered the room with Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers' and 'Chair'
The time stopped.
I became a white page, BLANK!

Just one second, and like a child everything changed....
Stable, full of reason and purpose, quiet and steady, tender and confident...

I've seen real art that lived centuries and will still hang there when I pass away.

What can I say?
I kept quiet eve when I met my friends...happy people in Europe do not ask others questions (we tend to tell others stuff, not be asked to do so, which I usually do not like), and that I don;t have to talk about it. Had a quick chat about it with Javi, who knows the place well, and changed the topic.

White, white page....like the winter in my homeland.:)

No comments: