Sunday 27 July 2008

Motivation

It's great to go to Hyde Park for a short walk (waiting for the Tube to Oxford) and to see so many people running - purely for their own pleasure! It's so motivating!
I spent half of my day traveling. I met few friends, made my son happy with few presents, and talk to my parents  - feel quite fulfilled - still, the best part of my day became the evening when I went for a run - and did 1.5 km!!! And it's just the third day of my proper training. (It's true - taking a day off to let my muscles recover proved to be more effective than running every day!). Shocking how you can stretch yourself if you see a good example and basically decide to do it!

I will enjoy it even more once I start running with music. I bet Orishas will give me a good kick;)

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: